My skin on 2 staple products. No makeup.
(Bolden’s Glycolic Acid Toner and Mad Hippie’s Vitamin A Serum– I cleanse with Cetaphil’s Face Wash or Glow Recipe’s Blueberry Bounce)
- 15 minute beditation (I meditate before I even get up– finding Love, and then choosing to be That, rather than just Nikki, throughout the day).
- Open ‘The Supreme Yoga’ to any page and read a passage or two. Open ‘Miracle of Love’ to a random page and read a story or two.
- Neem capsules on an empty stomach with room temp water (benefits | the ones I buy)
- Sun salutations x 6
- Mantra (Ram) writing in journal x 108
- Conscious belly breathing and shower while listening to him, or him, or kirtan/christian/other feel good music. I’ve been feeling Coldplay for years now.
- Since my face was cleaned the night before, I rinse with cold water and apply Bolden’s glycolic acid toner. The ingredients are super moisturizing and I usually don’t require a follow-up moisturizer!
- Don #TheUniform – skinny jeans, tshirt, scarf/shawl, red lippie
- Hair is usually already in a bun that I just re-lay.
- Intermittent fasting til 12pm. My belly bloat is permanently gone!
Standing with you in and AS Love,