Are you interested in learning how to create your own bespoke shampoo and conditioner bars? Effective, all-natural hair-care products? Well, Bottega Zero Waste has got you covered, from the best recipes to easily acquired ingredients, with super clear and to-the-point instructions! In this video, she walks us through how she makes a solid shampoo bar that provides gentle, yet effective cleansing. Check it out and let us know what you think in the comments!
Ingredients (all available at Amazon!)
- 32.50 grams / 65% of sodium cocoyl isethionate – SCI
- 11 grams / 22% of cocamidropopyl betaine (CAPB)
- 3 grams / 6% cocoa butter
- 1 gram / 2% jojoba
- 1 gram / 2% essential oil blend (I chose tea tree and eucalyptus)
- 0.75 grams / 1.5% soap nut powder or shikakai powder:
- 0.50 grams / 1% bentonite clay
- 0.25 grams / 0.5% eco preservative (Dehydroacetic acid & Benzyl alcohol)
Tools Used (all available at Amazon!)
- Silicone spatulas
- Silicone molds
- My all-time favorite pinch bowls
- High precision digital scales
Have you ever made your own shampoo bar? Share your experience below!