Reflect Beauty is seeking a writer with beauty writing experience to provide editorial support and key social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter).
Our mission is to promote beauty equity by celebrating the diversity of beauty among women of color. We create culturally relevant content that inspires, educates, and connects women of all skin tones and hair textures to top hair, beauty, fashion, health, and wellness trends and news.
- Trending beauty news and tips
- WOC-owned product and brand listicles
- Founder and influencer spotlights
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Researching and writing articles on trending topics and events.
- Scheduling social media posts.
- Conducting general research as assigned.
- You must have at least one year of experience writing beauty-related content for a blog, school, or other publication.
- Basic knowledge of reporting and writing news.
- The ability to meet deadlines is a must.
- Must have previously published work or writing clips from coursework.
- Proficiency with content management software (WordPress), social media platforms, and Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency with Photoshop or other photo editing platforms is a plus, but not required.
- Training provided
- Must be available to work remotely 15-20 hours per week.
- Hours are flexible, though a set weekly schedule is preferred.
- Training and supervision are provided.
Remote work. We are based in Los Angeles, with editorial affiliates in NYC and Dallas.
Please use the link below to send your resume and cover letter.
EMAIL RESUME NOW