By Sabrina Perkins of SeriouslyNatural.org
This holiday season is all about small businesses and giving gifts that matter to the ones you love. Due to Covid and the overall energy draining marathon that was 2020, everything is happening online this year. I love Etsy as much as I love Amazon, so much of my curated list comes from these two sites. From prints to skincare products, finding the perfect gift can take some deep diving… expert searching! Check out my “best of”; thoughtful gifts for you and your loved ones this season!
Every woman I know loves a good coffee mug. Whether she uses them for drinking, or stores pens in them, or just has them around for decoration; they are a perfect stocking stuffer. Check out these (all Black-owned) favorite mugs below:
- Brown Skin Natural Hair Mug from thetrinigee
- Hot Cocoa Mug from ShopCocoMichele
- Please Cancel My Subscription To Your Drama from ShortChatter
- Enough Mug 15oz Black Art from ArtByAleighsha
- Afro Mug from RhoobieCustomGifts
- Blue Headwrap from RhoobieCustomGifts
- Melanated Macchiato from ShopCocoMichele
- Black Girl from positivemugsnthings
Find more mugs here: Natural Hair Mugs, Curly Hair Mugs, African American Mugs
For The Homebody
Some of us are just destined to stay our butts at home! That does not mean it won’t be fun. Here’s a list from The Everygirl that hits all the right spots.
- Shower Wine Holder from Amazon
- Meal Delivery Gift Card from Blue Apron
- ‘What Kind of Woman’ Book from Amazon
- Cozy Zip-Up Jacket from Talbots
- Candle Accessory Kit from Amazon
- Honey Hair Mask from Sephora
- Bed Desk Tray from Target
- Metallic Nail Polish from Nordstrom
- Pom Throw Blanket from Pottery Barn
- Popcorn Seasoning Kit from Williams Sonoma
- Glass Water Bottle from Nordstrom
- Popcorn Maker from Target
Natural Hair Gift Sets
We love these holiday gift sets to give and receive! Check out some of the hottest ones for every lucky Natural in your life!
- Medium Conditioner Wash Day Bundle from Ulta
- Heavy Conditioner Wash Day Bundle from Ulta
- Intensive Conditioner Wash Day Bundle from Ulta
- Time to Shine Super Curly Softening Kit from Sephora
- Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Defining Bundle from Target
- Coco Creme Gift Set from Amazon
- Curl Transitioning Kit from Ulta
Black Girl Hoodies & Sweatshirts
We love to wear what we’re thinking in our heads, especially now that we’re masked up! Express yourself (or help your family say what they need to say!) with these super cute hoodies!
- African Print Fleece from ETNIKACCESSOIRES
- BIG BOLD FRO Sweatshirt from coiledcrownshop
- Mrs Sistah Santa with Locs Sweatshirt from GlobalCoutureLLC
- Black Boujee Queen Sweatshirt from 280andPort
- MY BROWN is BEAUTIFUL Hoodie from fefusdesigns
- Curls Natural Hair Hoodie from AHappyLittleTee
Random Fun Things For Her
From a grilled cheese toaster to a cocktail making machine, here are some absolutely amazing gifts that will make quite a few women on your list laugh, smile and feel grateful.
- Superhero Pillow from thetrinigee
- Bartesian Premium Cocktail Machine from Target
- Keurig K-Mini Single-Serve Coffee Maker from Target
- Grilled Cheese Toaster from Amazon
- Brazilian Beautiful Collection Body Treats from Sol Janeiro
- Portable Charge Power Bank from Amazon
- Satin Lined Knit Beanie from BreezyTee
This list just barely scratches the surface of all the amazing small businesses, and Black-owned businesses out there doing their thang this season!
Stay safe, enjoy shopping, and let some hints slip on what you want from this Holiday gift guide, too!